Thursday, December 2, 2010

You know, I hear about these University students that stay up all night long for three weeks just so they can scrape by.

I have three things to hand in by Monday, one of them a five page research paper that is only in the research stage (I seem to be stuck in it. I know I have far too much information for a meager five pager, but I just can't stop the music) that, did I mention, is worth forty per-cent of my mark. Another is a re-do of a three-pager I did in September, didn't get back till November, and have the opportunity to re-do it and get better marks, so why not (I must argue at this point that it is a well-written paper, it just relies too much on my own knowledge rather than the poem I was analyzing). And finally, a three page report on my field-work experiences in Middle school este semestre. I have to brush up on my espaniol, porque yo voy a Mexico en el dieciocho de deciembre. That, however, can wait until I finish my assignments.

I gotta tell you, though, I don't think I've gone to bed past 11pm, which was on one occasion, for homework's sake. I took the whole night off last night, and then I slept in this morning and haven't gone straight to work.

I don't think I could stay awake all night. I need a fresh mind to produce good work.

No comments:

Post a Comment